PLEASE READ ALL THE CAPTIONS FOR EVERY IMAGE POSTED ABOVE BEFORE CONTINUING DOWN. Thank you.
- Payment comes first. I really don’t want to be cheated and end up making a piece without receiving any money after it’s done. So payment comes first before I start drawing. I will draw sketches though to show you I will draw your commission.
- I primarily use Paypal. I will accept other payments, such as DeviantArt points or premium memberships, but that would need to be discussed beforehand. Otherwise, by default, I’ll use Paypal. (ps. I totally accept Steam games as long as they match or get close to the price of the art.)
- SEND ME LOTS OF REFERENCES. I can’t read minds, and especially for OCs I need to know what they look like. Typed descriptions are fine as well just make sure to be detailed.
- Be VERY specific. If you want someone wearing specific clothing, or you want them in a certain pose, please tell me. This goes for backgrounds and possible objects too. Just be very through, I wont be annoyed with detail.
- Give me some time. It takes time to make art, and sometimes I may lose my inspiration while drawing. I also have college and such which have to come first. So I will try to get all commissions done in a week. If you need it done at a specific date contact me at least two weeks in advanced.
- I do not draw machinery. Things like cars, air planes, circuitry and wires I cannot draw well, at all. If the design is smooth though, like an android or new computer I could give it a shot but it’s very likely if you ask me to draw anything robotic it’s going to be a no.
- I can send you WIPs if you want me to, just ask.
- I will NOT draw certain fetishes. Some fetishes do make me physically ill, I made an account on F-list so please check it out here before asking me about them. Fave means I love drawing _____, yes means I will draw _____, maybe means I’m not entirely comfortable drawing _____, no means I won’t draw _____.
- Underaged people get no porn from me. I am a legal adult, so selling porn to minors is a big no-no. I don’t want to get arrested or for you to get in trouble, don’t lie about your age please, and trust me the wait is totally worth it.
HOW YOU COMMISSION ME:
I will tell you here how to send me commissions step by step so there’s no confusion later. If you’ve read through all of this and are still confused please let me know, either through Tumblr fanmail, notes on Deviant Art, or the email below.
- First you have to message me, and the best way to do that is through this email: email@example.com. If you want to though you can send me notes through my DA or asks through Tumblr.
- You need to give me your email for this next part, after discussing the commission I will send you an invoice through your email, which you must pay before I start drawing.
- If you want to use another method though you can use the Send Money feature on Paypal, just make sure to sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to send me games this is my Steam account, send any games to that account. Of course the game would need to be discussed beforehand.
- Then when everything is payed for you just sit back and wait while I make you a masterpiece.
You need to have a script, or fanfiction (with written approval of the author), ready before I draw any comics. But I’m always free to do so. My comics are short and not anything like manga.
All comics will be lineart in black and white or a certain color pallet of your choice.
- Colored: $10
- NSFW: $5
- Refer to Additional Info about multiple characters.
Below is all information regarding character templates, if it’s an OC I need A LOT of references and descriptions of that character. Templates will always have one clothed front view, one clothed back view, and one naked back view, with one pose for the front and one for the back.
- Sketched templates are $12.
- Line art templates are $15.
- No Line templates are $15.
- Flat Color templates are $20.
- Shaded templates are $25.
- Additional forms: $3 per form.
- Additional poses: $5 per pose.
- See Additional Information for backgrounds.
Thank you for reading! I hope I can draw you something really cool.
(also the layout here is totally based of mcsiggy's, so thank you Siggy for inadvertently helping me.)
Usually i wont reblog the same thing three times but this is an emergency. My laptop was reported as being in a critical state, 80% of all the necessary hardware was shut down and it was unstable. I’m getting it fixed but it costs $400 to do so, which means my mom, who is already in debt, has to pay for it for me. Please, if you can just reblog this, i want to be able to repay my mom and maybe give her a little more, because i feel like shit taking this much from her.
That has been avoided for now, my laptop was sent to a tech station where they will be handling it for a few weeks. I still don’t know what is going to happen next but I’ll keep everyone updated.